Friday

When it snows it dumps

Ramp shots circa 2007



My car was getting boring. I was getting sick of my wheel setup and wanted to go lower so I decided to make some changes. I switched up some suspension goodies and swapped out my Tein coilovers for a set of Stances. Night and day. Should have done this last year.


After talking to the right people I ended up taking a nice little trip to Chillicothe, Missouri to trade for a set of 18x9.5 +15's, pretty much the best sized 4 lug wheels available. Powdercoated them white and stretched on some 215/40 feddy's and called it a day. Pretty much perfect fitment after a few adjustments.

BLAM



Drove it for a while, rubbed everywhere. Drove it some more. Still rubbed everywhere. Oh well, the car is always covered in rubber anyways. People stare like Im driving a hovercraft Ordinary folk will never understand.

The interior has been gettin some love and attention for once. Imagine that. Stripped and gutted like only a fisherman knows how. She says its too loud, I just point to the Gucci. Picked up a fitted one of my favorite things, my Nardi steering wheel. If youve never heard of Nardi, I bet youve heard of italian suede and Ferrari.



Now the cage is fully in and the d-max floormats are sitting pretty. Proper photoshoot once the cage gets powdercoated like Key Lime Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment