Friday



I have always wanted a motorcycle. I learned how to ride a bike without training wheels at the tender age of two and never looked back. I was jumping and racing around by the age of four, and got really into bikes in my teenage years. I can ride wheelies for miles, jump just about anything, and have virtually no fear of doing anything on two wheels. I have numerous battle scars to prove it.

My love of motors extends far beyond my automobile addiction. I have owned go karts, r/c cars, go-peds, anything that requires gasoline is fine by me. The combination of my two loves, bikes and motors, naturally ends with me riding a motorcycle. But there lies a small problem.

I have friends who ride bikes all the time. I am fascinated, jealous, and scared all at the same time. Every single one of them has wrecked. Some worse than others. A good friend was in a coma for a week thanks to a Suzuki GSX-R. That does not scare me. I have the skills, the knowledge, and most importantly the attitude to conquer the streets on two wheels. The only thing holding me back is my car.

The 240sx takes up all of my resources. Time, energy, and most importantly money. All of my extra income goes into making my car handle better, look cooler, or do something that it didn’t do before. Cars are an expensive hobby and require dedication and sacrifice. Damn you, Nissan.

In the meantime, while I am dreaming, check out this gnarly video of the Black Devil cruising the streets of Moscow. I say cruising in an all-to whimsical manner. Rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment