Tuesday

Mister Broadfield

Theres a very few amount of people that get me. Theres an even less amount of people that get my car style.



I first saw Toby’s s13 when I was riding a bus. That’s right, me…on a city bus. I can honestly say that’s the first and last time I ever rode the city transportation device. Oh how my freshman year of college SUCKED. A year without my car was like a fish without water. More like a fish trying to walk in the desert.

The crazy thing about Toby Broadfield is that we are so different, yet so alike. Hes married with one and one half children, established and a pretty calm dude. Im pretty much the opposite. Our cars are incredibly similar in essence yet amazingly different in execution. We both appreciate super clean, OEM styled automobiles with a few hints of wild here and there. No aero, no craziness, but a dash of something to make most people say “holt shit” when they actually pay attention. Except hes been doing this A LOT longer than me.



With that being said, heres a picture that captures the true essence of his s13. Mild mannered, yet so god damn beastly at the same time. Normal, plain, even boring to the people that don’t matter. Badass, cool, and flat out ridiculous to the people that do. Sitting next to a jet is about the only place that this car really belongs.




If pictures say a thousand words, than the picture before you just wrote a series of novels. This is some Twilight type ish. That big hunk of polished awesome cranks out 420 horsepower of bowel movement inducing madness. This thing is scary. Not like “boo” scary. Im talking sideways at 100+mph type scary. I can vouch.

I highly advise you to check out Toby's blog at http://broadfield.wordpress.com/
If you like fast things, you will like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment