Thursday

To those before ME

When it comes to the car game, Im in so deep I often feel overwhelmed. I look around at those that have done this before me and wonder if I will ever really be happy with my car. I just keep grindin' and keep my head to the sky and hpe that one day my car will join the others on this list. What Im about to present to you, my good freinds, is a short synapse of everything that has inspired me over the years. If I had to make a list of all the cars that have influenced my car style this post would be longer than the internet itself. Im going to keep it simple, and list the top three cars that have molded me and my automobile extention into the beings that we are today. This list is in no particular order, because all of the cars have equally changed me. To list one above another would be a true injustice to Creation.



Joels C's Garage s13 coupe. This thing defines radical. I hate yellow cars more than I hate dirty sneakers. And my god do I love my shoes clean. But this thing changed my opinion. This thing made me like the crazy styled, wacked out track machines. This thing just recently jumped on my radar and became one of my fav's.



Next up is another creation from the boys in Australia. Adams purple people eater 180sx. Since I have the same platform this car brings me oodles of inspiration. The wheel fitment, the paint color, this car defines perfect for me. Plus its driven hard as shit and has the style to prove it.



Since my dad rocks a 350z, this car has always done it for me. Adafe has been pushing the limits of wheel fitment in the z33 chassis far more than anyone that comes to mind. This car rolls on new wheels every month and look cool as hell always. Its more of a showish car than Im used to, but it does it so right. Here it is sitting on a set of Weds that make my knees weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment