Thursday

Backflash

In honor of all of the strange white stuff falling from the sky as I post this, we are going to take a quick trip back in time to a day in which the weather was slightly more tolerable. White is a staple crop for all things clean. Simple, easy to look at, crispy clean. White is my favorite hue (it’s not really a color, right?) on most things. Cars, shoes, teeth, etc. White is synonymous with pure and fresh. White things are untouched, unblemished, and perfect. Atleast for little while.

Hop back in time and relive this photoshoot. Its not often that I find time in my crazy life to get out with my significant other (my car) and do a one on one photo sesh. This was one of those rare times where I had my camera in the car, had a few moments to spare between the madness, and actually had the desire to document my car forever in time. This spot was sick, a dirty and grimey water tower loomed in the background of a pretty old and historic cottage. This side of town is sketchy to say the least, and I even managed to encounter a few new “friends” as I was shooting. People are weird.

http://flashingrights.blogspot.com/2010/07/white.html

So enjoy, remember when the sun shined for more than a few hours a day. Think back to the time when the ground was covered in, well, nothing but ground. As the snow falls down, and so do the temperatures, hop back and enjoy this cool shoot on a anything but cool day.

No comments:

Post a Comment