Friday

vote or die

So I can’t decide. Somebody locally has an SR20 complete motorset for sale and it is super cheap. I simply cannot decide if I want to buy it and swap it now, with little to no extra money if something goes wrong or if I want to wait until later next spring and do it right. It would be really nice to have something to wrench on in the garage all winter, and then come spring time I would have a beast that had been hibernating all winter. I would always have something to work on, and would definitely make the winter months pass easier knowing that with spring comes boost.

It would also be nice to wait until spring and it isn’t so damn freezing in the garage. I would love to do a full swap with some goodies on the side and build a car that is bulletproof and reliable. That all takes money, money that I kind of have but kind of don’t want to spend at the moment. I am sort answering my own questions and making up my mind as I write this. Therapy writing, if you will.

I wont bore you with my stupid life decisions, but I will bore you with my stupid car decisions. I am deciding that my car is going to take a turn back to the streetable side of things, and the interior is getting fully redone over winter. That means carpet, new trunk panels, and probably some seats and other goodies as well. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment