Friday

under the influenced

My car life is highly influenced by others. It sucks that all of those others aren’t located anywhere near me. The city of Rockford is a giant dud when it comes to cars, car style, and overall car life. The city is dominated with stupid SRT-4’s and Hondas that run around acting all boss. It drives me nuts to be surrounded by these morons and a handful of cars that I would even drive.

The only types of cars that are cool around here are the big boy luxury cars with giant wheels. My buddy Oscar has a blacked out Charger sitting on 24’s, among a handful of friends that have other big cars with massive rollers. The thing is sick. Black on black, black 24’s, a roof wing, tints, and a Batman logo. Ballin’.

It is weird to be such a diamond in the rough. My car fits in with other rides in the city of Chicago and I consider these guys my influences more than anything around here. I do my best to get in there every so often and get some critical type to hang with the boys. They all have great car style and know how to make a stuff look rad. Although most of them are much more beat up than my car, it is still nice to ride with some guys that know what a cool car looks and drives like. They drive hard, roll deep, and most of all know what is really up.

No comments:

Post a Comment