Thursday

not your momma's wagon

Well, it’s been an interesting week. I’ve been swamped at work, had perfect weather outside, and endless amount of things to do. I feel like my list keeps growing. Welcome to the big leagues. With that comes change, and with change comes new cars.

Tomorrow I am going to pick up my second car, a 2002 Volkswagen Passat Station Wagon. This thing is perfect, mint exterior and super clean leather interior. Fully loaded with a sunroof, premium sound, and a 1.8 liter turbo engine. It is supposed to be my second car, something reliable and ready for everyday use. That means no modifications and no money is allowed to be spent on it. Yeah…..right.

Before I even have the car in my name I am researching what wheels I want to buy. I cannot leave anything alone, and love putting my personal touch on anything and everything that I buy. It wouldn’t be normal for me to leave good enough alone. My plans are pretty basic for the car, but obviously that’s always how everything starts. First and foremost I need to source a few things for the interior. Some summer floor-mats are needed since it has rubber winter mats with it, and I also need to find some rear headrests. After that, I want to tint the windows with a light, probably 35%, all the way around. I will probably leave it like that for winter.

Next spring comes coilovers and wheels. I want it to be low, not super low because it will be my daily, but I cant ride at stock height. With low comes wheels. Maybe some Audi s4 stockers or a set of BBS LM’s. Here my inspiration, a super clean W8 wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment