Tuesday

reunited

I havent driven the 240 for a few days now. I have been too wrapped up in my new Passat to really care. Its been a busy few days cleaning it up, getting things to my liking, and overall just enjoying the new car. I hate to say it, but I really like the thing. The 240 has been sort of neglected sitting there on the street.

After driving something so comfortable and nice, it was sort of an odd switch to hop back in the metal contraption that is the 240. It is loud, to say the least, but I definately missed it. I went out tonight and drove it back to work to call out for the night and it felt great. Fast and responsive like it always is, but it feels different after I am so used to a luxury wagon.

Its going to be tough going forth. Should I drive the beast and put up with the crap? Or should I hop in the Passat and live a life of lux. I feel spoiled, having two entirely different cars to drive. I might just have to get used to it. All I can say is that both cars have their strengths and weaknesses. Its nice to be in this situation. Should I let the 240 get REALLY crazy now that I have a back up plan? Or should I just let the Passat get on the 240's level? It is a hard decision to make hwhen I have money laying around. Wehere should I spend it?

Which child gets the love? Its tough being a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment